26th Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors
25-27 May 2016 | Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre, Gothenburg, Sweden
Biosensors 2016 is a three-day event consisting of daily plenary presentations followed by parallel sessions comprising a rigorously refereed selection of submitted papers. In addition to invited lectures, selected oral contributions will be included as extended keynote presentations.
Optional pre and post-congress events
The Biosensors 2016 Summer School on Mobile Diagnostics will take place Tuesday 24 May 2016. A Post-Congress Symposium on Cancer Diagnostics takes place immediately after the Congress on Saturday 28 May 2016.
Call for Papers
Abstracts are invited by 13 November 2015 for oral and poster presentations at the Congress on the following topics.
- Biological fuel cells
- Commercial biosensors, manufacturing and markets
- DNA chips and nucleic acid sensors
- Electronic noses
- Enzyme biosensors
- Lab-on-a-chip, microfluidics and µTAS
- Mobile diagnostics and tele-computing
- Nanomaterials and nanoanalytical systems
- Natural and synthetic receptors
- Organism- and whole cell-based biosensors
- Printed biosensors and organic electronics
- Single-cell detection/analysis
- Infectious disease detection
- Personal health monitoring
Click to download apps
- Professor Anthony P F Turner, Sweden
Conference hashtag #Biosensors2016